Trailer for water bowsers 890 and 1100 L
Designed to accommodate a water tank on galvanised feet.
Our trailers are approved for the FRENCH roads only. Those do not comply with the European regulation 167/2013.
The technical characteristics of our trailers are not compatible with the requirements of the various national regulations.
It is your responsibility to approve this trailer in your country and to support all the costs linked to that approval.
Trailer technical features:
- Trailer with side members, 3 to 6 mm thick depending on the model and hot-dip galvanised after fabrication,
- Wider track for better stability,
- Braked axle and parking brake from 1500 L model,
- Underride guard on all models (in line with 2020 regulations),
- Stabilising and retractable rear stands,
- Front tow bar support strip with large reinforcing gussets,
- Removable tow bar from 2000 L model upwards,
- Adjustable front tow bar stand for 890 to 3200 L models, with jack stand for 4400 to 6200 L models and hydraulics for the 8000 L model,
- Storage provided inside the trailer for the electric cable and brake hose,
- Electric extension from the trailer to the tractor (provided), preventing animals from damaging the wiring harness,
- Rear lights connected by passing the wire directly into the trailer,
- Rear lights in line with the trailer and protected by grilles,
- Left rear light with standard licence plate holder and socket with flashing light holder,
- Supplied pre-equipped to accommodate troughs or constant-level drinkers at the back and on the sides,
Numerous options: flashing light, mudguards, tyres.
For optimised shipping: The 890 and 1500 L models are supplied with the welded tow bar and wheels mounted. The 2000 and 8000 L models are supplied with the welded tow bar and wheels unmounted. Option of delivering the trailer with the wheels and tow bar mounted, additional assembly fee required (PG1010500)
- For water bowser
Accessories and options