Extendible panel with 7 bars 2/3 m for sheep
Bars are tightened at the bottom to contain small animals: calves, sheep, goats, etc.
- Hot-dip galvanised after manufacture,
- 50 mm square front and rear upright, 2 mm thick,
- 4 transverse bars Ø42.4 mm locked on 2 bars using crush bolts and nuts,
- 3 transverse bars Ø35 mm,
- Spacers Ø35 mm notched with half-round groove,
- Quick fastening and adjustment using a plate at the top and a threaded eye bolt, threaded in a sheath, at the bottom.
- 4 transverse bars Ø33.7 mm
- 3 transverse bars Ø26.9 mm
Available in versions:
- panel with 2 fixing plates to be bolted at a distance of 94.8 cm,
- 1 “Easylock” automatic latch Ø20 mm, guided in a rail (can receive an optional second latch, to be inserted in the 3rd rail from the bottom).
Supplied as standard with 2 fixing plates to be bolted to the front upright of the panel at a distance of 94.8 cm.
- Number of spacers