Fixed cattle handling race
Adapted to the morphology of animals of all ages, no need for adjustment.
Cattle handling race designed for all types of interventions on animals: tagging, vaccination, prophylaxis, trimming, dehorning, etc. Race walls with decreasing widths in stages (0.80 m, 0.70 m, 0.60 m) making it possible to contain animals of different sizes without an independent adjustment system.
This adjustable-width system offers multiple advantages and prevents:
- the herd from being drafted before handling,
- the assembly of complex systems with passage width adjustment,
- animals of all ages from turning around in the race.
- Chequer plate non-slip floor at the front. Increases the stability of the crush as it is weighted down by the weight of the animal,
- Front stabilising legs,
- Choice of remote multi-control handle for the 3 gates (rear and rear side),
- Gates under the racks to gain access to the animal,
- Left and right access gates in the middle of the race with internal blockage and strap storage box,
- Right and left front side gates with a width of 1.18 m, giving unrestricted access for working on the side of the animal or forming an exit for drafting operations if required,
- Right and left rear side gates with a width of 1.18 m located 30 cm from the rear, to act as an anti-backing system. Provides easy entry for cattle while also acting as an anti-backing system,
- Sheeted rear gate with automatic hook closing system. Opening control from the front of the race,
- 2 slots for anti-backing bar to block animals in two places in the race,
- Anti-backing rack with portable cleats and anti-backing bar drop prevention system,
- Fastenings for panels, centre-to-centre distance of 94.8 mm.
Supplied without front headgate and without trimming kit.
Accessories and options