LFM crush - Handling - Adjustable sides - Sheeted side panels with opening top part
Excellent value for money.
Internal passage width adapted to the morphology of dairy and suckler cattle. Ideal for safely intervening during simple operations on livestock, in the open field or in the farmyard: tagging, vaccination, prophylaxis, etc.
- Double rear insemination gate with reversible operating handle at the top, accessible on the right or on the left,
- Non-slip 4/6 mm chequer plate bottom, which limits the risk of slipping,
- Retractable control handle for double-leaved rear gate.
- Galvanised steel crush equipped with a 50 x 100 mm rectangular reinforced frame,
- Rear gates with slots for positioning an anti-backing bar,
- Sheeted side panels at the bottom,
- Side openings: 2 barred leaves, removable and retractable at the top,
- Right/left reversible 3-point hitch.
- Retractable 3-point hitch for transport, can be positioned on the left or on the right. Enables intervention on the right or left side of the animal.
- Factory-fitted equipment at the front and rear to receive panels.
Optional PCCM headgate.
Sold without headgate and weighing kit. Sold without headgate and weighing kit.
- Fixed and mobile crush
Accessories and options