Hydraulic mobile cattle handling race
Adapted to the morphology of animals of all ages, no need for adjustment.
Our trailers are approved for the FRENCH roads only. Those do not comply with the European regulation 167/2013. The technical characteristics of our trailers are not compatible with the requirements of the various national regulations. It is your responsibility to approve this trailer in your country and to support all the costs linked to that approval.
Mobile cattle handling race with hydraulic lowering and raising, for all types of interventions on animals in the open field or on the farm: tagging, vaccination, prophylaxis, trimming, dehorning, etc.
Race walls with decreasing widths in stages (0.80 m, 0.70 m, 0.60 m) making it possible to contain animals of different sizes without an independent adjustment system.
This adjustable-width system offers multiple advantages and prevents:
- the herd from being drafted before handling,
- the assembly of complex systems with passage width adjustment,
- animals of all ages from turning around in the race.
Self-selective sides appreciated by users for over 30 years
+ Easier to use
- Chequer plate nonslip floor at the front. Increases the stability of the crush as it is weighted down by the weight of the animal,
- Retractable D hitch tow bar supported on tractor lift points. Compliant with DREAL standards,
- Front stabilising legs,
- Choice of remote multi-control handle for the 3 gates (rear and rear side),
- Gates under the racks to gain access to the animal,
- Left and right access gates in the middle of the race with internal blockage and strap storage box,
- Side-mounted multi-function control lever provided for operating the rear left or right side gates or the rear gate, as required for the work to be undertaken,
- Right and left front side gates with a width of 1.18 m, giving unrestricted access for working on the side of the animal or forming an exit for drafting operations if required,
- Right and left rear side gates with a width of 1.18 m located 30 cm from the rear, to act as an anti-backing system. Provides easy entry for cattle while also acting as an anti-backing system,
- Sheeted rear gate with automatic hook closing system. Opening control from the middle of the race,
- 2 rear fence panels with 5 extendable bars (diam. 60.3 mm – length 3/4 m) mounted at the rear on each side of the race. Optional panel or operator passage front ends can be included,
- Lugs are welded to the uprights of the front and rear gates to receive the panel fastening chains,
- Pre-equipped on each side to fit the panel holders,
- 2 slots for anti-backing bar to block animals in two places in the race,
- Anti-backing rack with portable cleats and anti-backing bar drop prevention system,
- Revolving light holder on the light side, with licence plate light,
- Wheels 195 R14.4 - 4 holes - 25 km/h, can be retracted by hydraulic cylinders with transport position safety lock,
- System for locking the fences in transport position.
Front headgate, trimming kit and fence front end not included.
- Mobile crush
Accessories and options